ENGIE Cofely provides bespoke sustainable energy and services solutions for communities, industries and properties. We are on a transformative mission to create value through performance and common good, leading the zero carbon transition through long-term partnerships with our clients across the region.
As part of the ENGIE Group, a global energy leader present in 70 countries, ENGIE Cofely generates locally-relevant solutions based on global expertise and best practices, enabling our clients to reap the benefits of a more efficient, lower carbon and increasingly digital landscape.
While our global presence gives us access to the most advanced technologies, vast skills and resources, and significant investments in R&D and sustainable research, ENGIE Cofely is firmly rooted in the region. Established in the UAE in 2008, we bring decades of experience delivering the right facility management and energy optimization solutions to our customers right here in the Middle East.
Our global presence combined with local expertise enable us to provide customers with the right, locally-relevant solutions that yield real business results.
To lead in market share, profitability and sustainable value delivery per sector by 2022
Our Group’s ambition is to become the world leader in delivering sustainable energy management solutions to customers, businesses and government entities that are committed to reducing their carbon footprint.
We aim to:
- Grow chosen market sectors to be the recognised leader in delivering value to our customers and shareholders
- Design technology- enabled, data- driven solutions to provide sustainable asset and energy management optimisation across the built environment
- Deliver exceptional client solutions to meet and exceed operational and energy performance targets
- Nurture effective teamwork through the development of expertly trained and motivated staff
- Operate with Trust, Transparency and Integrity
Ethics and Governance
ENGIE Cofely is committed to doing business in an ethical way. To achieve this goal, we have an established code of conduct that underpins our day-to-day strategic decisions, management and professional practices.